Now, employees, supervisors and even managers who are enjoying their jobs but are short of diplomas can avail of a college course under the ETEEAP.
What is ETEEAP?
Duly recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP) is an educational scheme, which allows deputized schools to assess and give credit to knowledge, skills and learning obtained by individuals from formal, no-formal and informal educational experiences such as work experiences, attendance on seminars, trainings and exposures.
- An ETEEAP applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- A Filipino citizen regardless of the place of residence;
- At least high school graduate or has passed the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) equivalent to first year college;
- Has at least five (5) years work experience related to the degree program applying for;
- At least twenty five (25) years old;
- Able to show evidence of capability and thorough knowledge through:
i. Certificate of Proficiency issued by any of the following:
- the government regulatory board
- the employer or
- a licensed practitioner in the field
ii. or Copy of the BusinessRegistration
- High School Card/ Diploma or Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Employment with Job Description
- Birth Certificate with NSO Authentication
- Certificates of Attendance or Exposure to trainings and seminars
- Filled- up SSC-R Manila Application forms
THE ETEEAP PROCESS & ADMISSION PROCEDURES
Step 1. Submission of the Admission Requirements (Please See II)
Step 2. Assessment
|2.1. Component 1. Initial Assessment|
|Validation of the submitted documents to determine if the applicant is qualified to enroll in the Degree Program he/she wishes to enroll in.|
|2.2. Component II. Interview, Content Testing & Psychological Testing|
|These procedures will be undertaken to determine the appropriate Modular Learning Materials to be provided to address the deficiencies of the candidate.|
|2.3. The Applicant will be informed in writing of the results of his/her tests and interviews
Step 3. Enrollment to SSC-R Manila :
3.1. Assisted process of enrollment (Encoding, payment, ID processing, study load, Library Card) 3.2. Residency of at least one (1) semester
Step 4. Attendance to the Guided Learning Sessions
4.1. Schedules are arranged according to the availability of the candidate
Step 5. Summative Evaluation
Step 6. Graduation (Awarding of the Equivalency Credit and/or Degree)
LEARNING MODE & FACILITIES
1. Individualized Guided Learning Scheme is observed according to the candidates’ time availability.
2. Customized learning modules are designed according to the needs of the candidates.
3. Learning resources such as books and magazines are prepared in advance before the start of the Modular Learning Session.
4. Instructional equipment like OHP, LCD, TV/DVD player and sound system are available as needed for greater and wider use of technology in the delivery of instruction.
5. Sessions are held in a 2-storey fully air-conditioned ETEEAP Center which will be facilitated by faculty experts and industry practitioners.
6. Industry linkages with the user-sector of the program are well established to further enhance the program
COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND COMPUTER STUDIES
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in:
o Financial Management
o Marketing Management
o Human Resources Development Management
Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in:
o Business Management
o Legal Management
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
Bachelor of Arts major in:
o Political Science
o Mass Communication
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
COLLEGE OF INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
o Specialized in:
Track 1: Hotel Restaurant & Resort Management
Track 2: Culinary Arts
Bachelor of Science in Tourism