Qualifications of Applicant
An ETEEAP applicant must meet the following qualifications:
1. A Filipino citizen regardless of the place of residence.
2. At least a high school graduate or has passed the Philippine Education Placement Test (PEPT) equivalent to first year college.
3. Has at least five (5) years of work experience related to the degree program being applied for ETEEAP.
4. At least twenty-five (25) years old.
5. Able to show evidence of capability and thorough knowledge through;
6. Certificate of Proficiency issued by any of the following:
- the government regulatory board;
- the employer or
- a licensed practitioner in the field or Copy of the Business Registration.
- High School Card/Diploma or Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Employment with Job Description
- Birth Certificate with NSO Authentication
- Certificate of Attendance or Exposure to trainings and seminars.
- Filled-up SSC-R Manila Application forms.
- Submission of the Admission Requirements
– Initial Assessment Interview, Content Testing & Psychological Testing
– The Applicant will be informed in writing of the results of his/her tests and interviews.
- Enrollment to SSC-R Manila
– Assisted process of enrollment (Encoding, payment, ID processing, study load, and Library Card)
– Residency of at least one (1) semester.
- Attendance to Guided Learning Sessions – schedules are arranged according to the availability of the candidate.[
- Summative Evaluation.
- Graduation (Awarding of Equivalency Credit and/or Degree)