To develop fully the system of equivalency and accreditation in higher education as a bridging mechanism for the flexible entry and exchange among the formal, non-formal and informal systems.
- To establish a mechanism for assessment and accreditation of prior formal, non-formal and informal learning of individuals toward the granting of certificates and awards in higher education; and
- To establish guidelines for the award of higher education degree to deserving individuals.
- To ensure the highest standards of quality that are acceptable to employers and academe, consistent with international standards of practice of professions.
- To establish a non- discrimination entry of participants to the program.
- To create Fairness, creativity, and appropriateness of the assessment process
- To adhere to the highest principles of integrity and excellence.
- To establish partnership between the industry, professional associations, professional regulatory bodies and the academe.
- To promote career guidance, self- inherent academic formation and further competency enhancement programs and services.
- To ensure total human development of the candidate through continuous values formation, religious formation, social responsibility/outreach program involvement and wellness programs participation.
SSC-R Manila’s ETEEAP Center adopts the following ETEEAP Standards of Practice
as defined by CMO NO. 08, Series 2009:
- Accessibility and respect of clientele
- Accreditation of demonstrated learning
- Awarding of credit
- Judgments based on criteria
- Transparency, fairness, objectivity and consistency of processes
- Transferability of credits
- Credibility of assessment
- Availability of services and supports to applicants
- Well-defined staff roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring and evaluation for efficiency, effectiveness and quality assurance
- Availability of all information
- Documentation and record of all assessment results